If you want to enjoy the Minecraft game with others, then aka.ms/remoteconnect website is for you. One can smoothly play Minecraft on Nintendo Switch or Ps4, but if you have a device that is not Microsoft then you require registration. Thereafter you can sign in with the Microsoft account (free) and play Minecraft with other players.
If you install this game on your Xbox 360 or One and have a free account sign in with Microsoft, then you can play on other devices like PS4, Windows PC, Switch, Mac, smartphone iOS, and Android devices with his colleagues.
Minecraft Remote Connect: Setup Guide
Steps to Set-up Cross-play of Minecraft for Nintendo Switch or PS4:
- On the PS4 console or Playstation Store, go to the Nintendo store.
- If you are on PS4 – Enter “Minecraft PS4” and click to download it.
If you are on Nintendo Switch – Enter “Minecraft” and click to download it.
- Register yourself for a free Microsoft account.
- On the Home Screen of Minecraft, click on the button where it says Sign In.
- On clicking, you will be guided to a remote connection from this login screen.
- Note down the activation code that you will need to activate the account.
- On the Windows or Mac browser, open the link https://aka.ms/remoteconnect.
- Enter the activation code reflected on the console and then click on Next.
- Follow the process ahead to complete the login process successfully.
Steps to Set-up the Microsoft Remote Connect on Xbox One using the Xbox Mobile App:
Following are the steps that need to be followed only for mobile users:
- On the Xbox game console, go to https://aka.ms/xboxsetup
- Sign in with your free account on
- Follow the instructions that come up
Steps to Set-up Engine Xbox:
- On your Xbox One or Xbox 360, go to Microsoft Store and then Download the search.
- Search for Xbox One Minecraft.
- Users with the Xbox One Edition can download it for free
- Follow the instructions that come up and set up the game with others who already have done the setting-up.
Steps to Delete Minecraft Corrupted and Saved Game Data:
- Initiate Minecraft and then click on Settings
- Then click on System Settings > Storage > Game Storage.
- Here you will see the files saved by Minecraft
- From here, delete or remove all the files in Launching the Minecraft
About https //aka.ms/ remoteconnect Error:
Minecraft is a fantastic game for players who enjoy building things. Recently, Minecraft shifted to the other platform – Microsoft, as it has a lot many features to offer. Due to this transition, the error shows up when the player is trying his Microsoft account. This error is common on PS4, Nintendo, PCs, etc.
Causes of the Errors:
This error can come up in some possible causes. Two of the regular reasons are mentioned below:
1. Device Change
Minecraft is an excellent game that offers crossplay services to the players, where only one account can be used across all platforms. If the player changes the device, they can face problems with signing in due to software glitches. Changing the device is the main issue of getting this error.
2. Corrupt Data of the Game
Minecraft creates its game files for different users, and if this data is corrupt it creates a lot of problems. It is important to check the type of problem that is causing the error. The players who use computers can easily fix this issue and reinstall for a quick solution. It is advised to take regular backups to avoid this error.
Steps to Solve https //aka.ms/ remoteconnect Error:
Here is a fast and easy solution to solve this error. Some methods are discussed below:
Issues with Xbox Crossplay:
Fixing issues for Xbox Crossplay is very easy and involves the following simple steps:
- To remote the play code, go to https://aka.ms/xboxsetup, which is the Xbox link for setting-up.
- The users must have a Microsoft account. This official website will give the remote play features code.
- Sign in with the free account on Microsoft and start the remote play on your device.
- Either sign in with the free account on Microsoft or create a new one as you must have the Microsoft account for this feature to work.
- Enter the remote play code that comes on your Xbox screen and the website loads the Microsoft Minecraft game right away.
Issues with Minecraft Microsoft Account PS4:
The following steps are used to fix such PS4 errors:
- Go to the PS4 store and download the game.
- For this, the players must have a paid subscription to the game on at least one device.
- This game on PS4 will give the option of logging in with the Microsoft account.
- Sign in with your email id and password, and get remote access to this data.
- Save the activation code from PS4 to run the remote play feature.
- For users who play on multiple devices, you must try these steps on your device.
This article explains all the steps in detail related to everything about https://aka.ms/remoteconnect. If you are facing any problems with logging in or getting errors, this guide will assist you in resolving them with easy steps, in no time.